Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lee Nian Ning

As I was went through my MSN list, I saw "In Loving Memories of Lee Nian Ning" written on my friend's nickname.

Out of curiosity, I asked her who Lee Nian Ning was. I later found out that she was one of three people who perished in a bus crash in Malaysia. Click HERE for more details.

Lee Nian Ning




Although I did not know her, my heart skipped a bit at the thought of dying at such a young age. She had so much more to look forward to and yet, it all ended in a blink of an eye.

Perhaps this poem summarizes the thoughts of many.



My deepest condolences to her family. I feel your pain. I do.

If you want to make your voice heard about the nonsensical safety standards regarding buses in Malaysia, check out this website HERE.


Random fact: Life is so short. Appreciate all those around you and never take your loved ones for granted.

No comments: